Peek-A-Boo Bush Flower Essence
Tribe of the Tree’s Peek-A-Boo Flower Essence is there to help you, or your child intuitively know that is safe to open and come out of your shell. It helps you see that it is ok to get out of your comfort zone, try something new and start each day with an open mind.
This beautiful natural remedy is great for shy kids starting school or kids that have been in tricky friendships which have forced them to retreat.
Working with Peek-A-Boo is the perfect ritual to support your kids or yourself at times when:
- It’s time to come out of your shell and open up to see the opportunities around you
- You're ready to be inspired to greet each new day with an open heart
- You've been disengaged from your intuition, friendships or relationships and are ready to rediscover the courage to embrace them again
- You've experienced a hurt or disappointment that's prompted you to retreat to safety for a while, and it is now time for you to start reconnecting with others once more
- You've been feeling isolated from life and want to reconnect with the beauty of the world and the divine souls around you
Directions: take 7 drops under the tongue, morning and night. Try holding the flower essence in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, and as you do, get ready to open up to life’s natural rhythms and beauty.
Contains purified water, brandy (trace amount as preservative), vibrational essence of Pig Face (Carpobrotus glaucescens).