Shock Absorber Bush Flower Essence
Shock Absorber Flower Essence is Tribe of the Tree's most grounding, calming and centring flower remedy, and is suitable for both adults and children.
It is made from Australian Bush Pea flowers, which have a potent energy of resilience and strength and help you to rediscover your own when you need it.
During and after times of shock and uncertainty, it’s common to feel destabilised and uncertain both of which makes it difficult to settle yourself and move forward.
This flower essence is the perfect ritual to remind you to consciously ground and centre yourself at times when:
- You or your child has had an accident and feels overwhelmed
- You or your child feels stressed, has anxiety or feels panic
- You're experiencing or recovering from trauma, shock or grief
- You’re unsettled or destabilised by change or unexpected events
- You feel like your world’s been turned upside down
- You’ve lost your sense of stability and security
- Your thoughts or emotions feel scattered, and you want to pull yourself back together
- You’re trying to soldier on in the face of upheaval and uncertainty
Directions: take 7 drops under the tongue, morning and night or when needed. Try holding the flower essence in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, and as you do, spend a moment getting ready to pull yourself back together.
Contains purified water, brandy (trace amount as preservative), vibrational essence of Bush Pea (Pultenaea stipularis).